Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions:
2. "We", "Us" and "Our" means Off Limits Group Limited whose address for service is East View Terrace, North Street, Langley Mill, NG16 4DF;
3. "You" and "Your" means the person (including any individual, partnership, incorporated association or unincorporated association) who makes the booking on behalf of the people, party or entity/organisation to whom we agree to provide the
Service; "Event Contract" means any contract between You and Us for the Service, incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
4. "Contract Price" means the total price (excluding VAT) that You will pay us for the Services
5. "Event Date" means the date(s) for which You wish to book the Service;
6. "The Service" means the activity function, occasion, arrangement, facility or such other service or any of them as organised by Us and as specified by Us on our booking form;
7. "Agent" means any representative of Us or any independent contractor engaged by Us to provide the Service or a part thereof or any equipment used in the Service.
8. “The Client” means the person (including any individual, partnership, incorporated association or unincorporated association) to whom we agree to provide the Service when such persons are not the contracting party.
2. SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE
1. We shall provide the Service to You in accordance with these terms and conditions. No Contract exists between You and Off Limits Group Limited for the provision of the Service until we have received Our Event Contract form duly signed by You.
Once We are in receipt of the Event Contract duly signed by You there is a binding legal Event Contract in force between us incorporating these Terms and Conditions. In completing the Event Contract You warrant that You have been duly authorised
by or on behalf of the people, party or entity so stated and they have agreed to be bound individually and collectively by these Terms and Conditions.
2. We are not willing to contract other than on these terms and conditions. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized signatory of Us.
3. Upon Our receipt of the signed contract We will issue an invoice for payment. Until We receive the Signed Contact We shall be free to offer the Event Date to other interested parties.
4. We may at any time without notifying You make any changes to the Service which are necessary to comply with any applicable safety or other requirements or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Service.
5. You will provide Us with sufficient and accurate information in sufficient time in order to enable Us to book and provide the Service in accordance with the Event Contract. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information
6. Any venue hire or catering prices detailed in the Event Contract will be invoiced to Off Limits and Paid on Your behalf following Our receipt of the Deposit Payment from You. Any venue hire or catering to be paid by Us on behalf of You will
default to the venue’s terms and conditions when they differ from Off Limits and those listed in this contract. Furthermore additional venue hire or catering charges incurred on the date(s) of the event will be settled with the venue directly by
3. THE CONTRACT PRICE & PAYMENT
1. The Contract Price shall be Our quoted price. The price quoted shall be exclusive of VAT for which you will be additionally liable.
2. We reserve the right to correct any typographical or other error or omission in any promotional literature, brochure, website or quotation or other document relating to the Contract Price without incurring any liability.
3. If the Event Contract has not been concluded between You and Us within a period of 90 days from the date of the event quotation, subject to the Service still being available, we reserve the right to re-quote for the Service.
4. You will pay 100% of the Contract Price plus VAT (the "Booking Deposit") to Us at the time of the booking. The payment must be settled prior to the event date within the terms of the invoice.
5. Our Contract Price is calculated per group rather than per person. Therefore the Contract Price will not be reduced if, before the Event Date, You notify us that the number of guests that has been contracted for is to be reduced. You will be
liable to pay the Contract Price in full for the number of guests originally booked in the Event Contract. If before the Event Date You notify Us that the number of guests is to increase from the number contracted for, and if this increase results
in additional activities, equipment, staff and/or transportation having to be added to the Service, We reserve the right to increase the Contract Price to reflect the increased cost of providing the Service.
6. If payment of the event is delayed beyond the date specified on your invoice You shall be to pay interest upon the Balance outstanding (both before and after any Judgment) on a daily basis at a rate of 4% above the base rate of the Bank of
England from time to time in force from the date that payment fell due until the date that payment is received. Where the circumstances of the parties are such that the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998 is applicable, We may elect to
charge interest at the maximum rate permissible under that Act. In addition We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to disapply preferential discounts previously applied to orders should payment not be made by the due date. In addition You
shall also be liable for any costs incurred by or on behalf of Us in recovering any overdue payment from you.
7. We accept payment of the Contract Price by cash, cheque, credit card; debit card, BACS or bankers drafts. If You purport to make payment with a cheque and the cheque is dishonoured at the first and any subsequent presentation, We shall charge
You a fee of £15 (excluding VAT) for each dishonoured cheque. If you purport to make payment by company credit card there will be a transaction fee of 2.5% or 3% for Amex.
8. If for any reason You cancel the booking in advance of the Event Date You shall be liable for 50% of the total event cost. If for any reason You cancel the booking within 14 days of the Event Date You shall be liable for 100% of the total event cost. If You or We must cancel due to the government stating the event cannot legally proceed, We will look for an alternative date or a virtual event offering for re-booking but an admin fee will be applied along with a timeframe.
9. Where either You or Us are required to cancel the event, or reduce the services, with or without notice, in whole or in part, due to the government stating that the event cannot legally proceed; then We will not be liable for and penalty fee, loss of earnings, loss of profit, direct costs, indirect costs, consequential loss, damages or any other liability on the part of either in relation to cancellation or delay for these reasons.
10. If We have to cancel the Event Date through a fault on Our part, We shall refund the Booking amount in full if we are unable to offer You a suitable alternative Event Date within 60 days of the original date booked.
4. HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. On Your own behalf and on behalf of each and every one of Your guests on the Event Date, You agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on Our behalf on the grounds of safety, whether it be the safety of the venue, the
guests or some other person, or on any other grounds.
2. On Your own behalf and on behalf of each and every one of Your guests on the Event Date, You agree that Our opinion or the opinion of Our employees or agents is final in regard to any matters of safety and You agree to abide by any such
opinion howsoever expressed. If in Our opinion or the opinion of Our employees or agents, You or one of Your guests are/is behaving dangerously or are/is acting in a manner which would or may, in Our opinion or in the opinion of Our employees or
agents, lead to a disruption of the Service or a risk to health and safety, You or Your guests will, at Our request or at the request of Our employees or agents, leave the Event for the rest of the duration contracted for, without We or Our
servants or agents incurring any liability as a result. For the avoidance of doubt the consumption of alcohol by You or Your guests either before or during the Event Date will be considered a risk to health and safety.
3. On Your own behalf and on behalf of each and every one of Your guests You agree to obey the proper instructions of any activity supervisor at all times and to equip and dress yourself for each activity as advised.
4. On Your own behalf and on
behalf of each and every one of Your guests You agree to make Us aware of any medical condition(s) or disability that may affect Your or Your guest's ability to participate in any particular event. We reserve
the right to withdraw You or Your guest if, in Our opinion, You are not in sufficient good health or sufficient fitness to participate in an event. Your guests will each be asked to sign a participants signing-on form for this purpose.
5. We will provide You with risk assessment reports and method statements for the activities booked for the Event Date on request. We will also complete a risk assessment in respect of the site should We consider that necessary.
6. If You or the Client or the Client’s employees act as a compère for the Services We provide, or if You or the Client employ a guest compare or agent to compère the Services We provide, such persons must compare solely for the event in
question. Such persons are not to direct how the Services We provide take place or are conducted. We or Our employees, servants or agents retain sole discretion in relation to the direction of Services and for health and safety issues.
7. If You or the Client employs persons to compère the Services We provide and in Our opinion or the opinion of Our employees, servants or agents the person compèring the Services We provide are either acting in, or directing others to act in
such a way as to pose or to potentially pose a risk to health and safety, You must ensure at Our request or at the request of Our employees, servants or agents that the compère ceases to act in such a manner immediately. If they do not do so or
continue or persistently continue to act in such a manner as to pose or to potentially pose a risk to health and safety, We may at Our sole discretion, cease to provide the Service and/or cease to provide the Service for the remainder of the Event
Date without Us or Our servants or agents incurring any liability as a result. In such cases the contract price remains payable in full.
5. INSURANCE AND LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
1. We shall maintain an insurance policy, a summary of which policy is available on request. Cover is subject to the conditions of the policy.
2. We warrant that the Service will be provided using reasonable skill and care and, as far as is reasonably possible, in accordance with Your requirements made known to Us at the time of booking. We shall have no liability to You for any loss,
damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from instructions supplied by You which are incomplete, inaccurate, illegible or arising from late arrival or non-arrival of instructions from You or for any other act or default by
You or Your guests.
3. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or that of Our employees or Agents, We shall not be liable to You by reason of any non-fraudulent representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any
duty at common law or under the express terms of the Event Contract for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees,
Agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the Service (including any delay in providing, or failing to provide the Service) or its use by You and Our entire liability under or in connection with the Event Contract shall not
exceed the Contract Price.
4. We and Our employees or Agents accept no responsibility for unforeseen events beyond Our reasonable control (including but not limited to any act of God such as a storm or flood, fire, failure of a third party to deliver goods or materials,
war, invasion or hostilities, or in Our opinion or that of Our servants or agents, any event outside of our control which poses a risk to health and safety howsoever caused causing the Service to be cancelled or altered from that contracted for,
although every effort will be made to proceed with the Service where at all possible. In such circumstances the Balance plus VAT must be paid pursuant to Clause 3.4 above.
1. We may assign the Event Contract to any person, firm or company.
2. You shall not be entitled to assign the Event Contract or any part of it without Our consent in writing.
1. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by any Court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly legal, invalid, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such
illegality, invalidity, voids, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. THIRD PARTIES
1. Nothing in the Event Contract is intended to confer any benefit on any person who is not a party to it.
9. GOVERNING LAW
1. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit themselves to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. In instances where You are contracting as an elected agent or manager on behalf of the Client, You are to ensure that the terms and conditions herein are brought to the attention of the Client and that the Client is bound by these terms and